Thursday, November 25, 2004

 

Heading North and some notes

We are leaving for St. Cloud and Turkey then on to Duluth and relaxing near the big lake. I have found coffee shops in each city with wireless access so expect to hear from me probably more than my favorite wife would like.


TO DO for PF
I've got the bio of Lave and Wegner. If anyone sees Lave info, let me know. She's a bit elusive. Wegner has material on his site.

I'll also relate the theory to meaningful learning and I think my previous post on this is a good start. Aimee's post should help too.

And I'll do my meaningful activity but I'll want to run the script by yous guys. I'll get on that.

Chatting: can we actually chat on webct? Is that activated for students. George, I'll bet you might know.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND TO ALL AND GOODBYE TILL ? I'll probably be off-line until Friday sometime unless Mary's family throws me out (always a possibility) or I find a wireless access point in my mother-in-law's neighborhood.


Comments:
I've got an Apple chat client that might work with the MS client. If it works, that's fine with me.

We just got to Duluth and I don't know when I'll be online yet but I should be able to schedule some time if we want to try.

I think Yahoo has a chat client too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?