Friday, November 26, 2004

 

Email Changes

I went through the settings and found that George had co-opted all email functions! So I took away his admin privileges. Just kidding.

Turns out there is only one email box for the blog. We don't get our own settings as members of the blog. So I have listed all our emails (with comma separators) in hopes that will allow us all to be notified when someone posts or comments.

This will be a test post and then I'll comment and you both the notified.

BTW, I'm in a coffee shop looking out over Lake Superior in Duluth. It's a dreary day but it doesn't seem to have snowed or rained here. We did drive through a snow storm on the way from St. Cloud to Duluth.

Winter has arrived.


Comments:
Testing comment notification for whole group...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?